Bloggingscope, we don’t joke or mess with our users’ privacy, your privacy is very important to us and we will always respect your privacy pending the time you spent on our blog.
The main purpose of this page is to enlighten you on how we collect your personal information and what we use them for.
What information do we collect about you?
These are the information we collect from you when you visit our blog :
- Your Name: We ask for your name when you want to comment on our blog, subscribe for newsletter, when you contact us.
- Your Email address: When you comment, subscribe for our newsletter, contact us.
- Your ip address : We need to collect your ip address to understand you better when next you visit our blog.
- Your browser : We need to collect your browser information to better serve you, we need this because we want to ease your navigation and display process.
- Later on in future we may need information on your location, Phone or computer brand. We will update this page when we start collecting data on them
What exactly do we use these collected data for?
We collect your name because we want to know how to address you better next time you visit our blog, when we send you an E-mail too we use your name to address you.
We collect your email to send you newsletters, ebooks and for contacting you.
We collect your ip address and browser information to personalize your experience, display adverts you need.
Who do we share these information with?
We will never share your private information to third parties like companies, business enterprises but we can only share these information if :
- Your consent has been properly secured and you agree with it.
- When sharing these data are necessary to protect our image
- To comply with the law
Another way we protect users data is adding protection for teenagers while using this blog.
On this blog, we don’t collect sensitive Information from children under the age of 13. If your child provided this kind of information on our blog , we admonish you to mail email@example.com for help
Cookies are messages passed to your browser when you visit our blog,they are stored for personalizing your experience and they enable the website(blog) or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information when next you visit
If you don’t still agree with the cookies data collected, you can simply choose to disable cookies through your individual browser setting . To get more information about cookie management related to web browsers, you can get it on the browsers’ official websites.
Note that disabling cookies is not advisable, you will need to be entering thesame information anytime you visit our blog
Disclaimer on affiliate marketing
Currently, we participate in affiliate marketing which involve including links on our blog that you purchase product, we earn commission for referring these products to you at no extra cost to you. We don’t share any of your data with these company products we refer to you and these third-party websites have separate privacy policies different from ours. We have no authority for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our blog so we will welcome any feedback when you mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you think these companies steal your data without your consent and we will stop marketing for them.
How to contact us
If you have any question or you want to know more about the private data collected from you, don’t hesitate to use the contact form below
or mail us at email@example.com